Don't make happiness the ultimate goal of life

Five years ago, I thought that getting a Bachelor's degree would give me happiness. Why?
Because I believe that graduating from university, plunge into the world of work and being an office employee will bring happiness to my life. Moreover, if I think about every month I will get a salary from the boss. Wow! I'm getting excited to be able to graduate soon and get a bachelor's degree. However, when I have managed to achieve it and be involved in the world of work. Geez! I even feel that my time in college was a very beautiful thing than when I'm already working now. Every day there are complaints from the customers, clients who suddenly disappeared from circulation, managers who are always grumpy, and endless piles of work tasks.

From here I realized that every purpose in life that we have, will not give any guarantee for our happiness. When we have succeeded in achieving one life goal, then there will be problems others that come into our lives. Therefore, don't make happiness a the ultimate goal of our life.

|•SOURCE•| Image :togethercaringsharing |

READ MORE

|• NATIONAL •|Indonesian Oil Palm Farmers Association Assesses the Implementation of B30 Makes Palm Oil Prices Stable for Smallholders
|• INTERNATIONAL •|Electronic Commerce, Businessmen Support State Identification
|• BANKING •|World Pushes Armistice
|• POLITICS •|WWF Indonesia Initiates Virtual Talk of Ecolabeled Palm Products
|• SCIENCE •|BFI Finance Collaborates with Sinarmas Land in Presenting a Mortgage Program for Employees

0 comments: