Mother and Child

My mom only had one eye. I hate him, he's a disgrace. My mother runs a small store at a marketplace. He collects used goods and the like to sell, anything to get the money we need. He is a disgrace.
One day at school. I remember it was the day when my mother came. I am so ashamed. Why did he do this to me? I threw my face in hate and ran. The next day at school.. "Your mother only has one eye?" and they all make fun of me. I wished my mother would disappear from this world so I said to my mother, “Mom, why don't you have the other eye? Mom just going to be a laughingstock. Why don't you just die?" Mother didn't answer. I feel a little bad, but at the same time, it feels so good that I've said what I've wanted to say all along. Maybe it's because mom didn't punish me, but I don't think I've hurt her feelings that much. That night, I woke up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. Mother was crying there, quietly, as if she was afraid that she would wake me. I saw him, and left. Because of what I said earlier to him, something pinched my heart. Even so, I hated my mother who was crying from one eye. So, I told myself that I was going to grow up and be successful, because I hated the one-eyed mother and our poverty. Then I study hard. I left my mother and went to Seoul to study, and was accepted into Seoul University with all confidence. Then, I got married. I bought my own house. Then I have kids too. Now, I'm living happily as a successful man. I really like living here because it's a place that doesn't remind me of my mother. This happiness gets bigger and bigger, when someone unexpectedly meets me “What?! Who is this?”… This is my mother.. still with one eye. It felt like the whole sky was falling on me. My daughter ran away, afraid of the mother's one eye. And I asked him, “Who are you? I do not know you!!" my play. I shouted at him “Why do you dare to come to the house and scare my son! Get out of here right now!” And mom softly replies, “Oh, I'm sorry, I must have gotten the wrong address,” and she's gone. Thank God.. He didn't recognize me. It was quite a relief. I told myself I wouldn't care, or think about it for the rest of my life. Then a feeling of relief came to me.. One day, a letter containing a school reunion came to my house. I lied to my wife by saying that I was going on a business trip. After this reunion, I went to the old house, out of curiosity, I found my mother fell on the cold ground. But I didn't shed a single tear. He had a piece of paper in his hand.. and it was a letter to me. My son, I think my life is long enough now. And.. I won't be visiting Seoul again.. but is it too much if I want you to come visit me sometime son? I really miss you. And I was so relieved when I heard you were coming to this reunion. But I decided not to come to school.. For you.. I apologize if I only have one eye and I only brought your cock. You know, when you were very little, you got into an accident, and lost one of your eyes. As a mother, I can't stand watching you have to grow up with only one eye.. so I gave you mine. I am so proud of you son, who saw a new world for me, in my place, with those eyes. I was never mad at you for anything you did. Several times when you were angry with me. I thought to myself, "It's because you love me." I miss the time when you were very small and around me.

|•SOURCE•| Articles :TIPS AND WISDOM | Image :CANTIK BIJAK |

READ MORE

|• NATIONAL •|APP SINARMAS supplier partner at OKI
|• INTERNATIONAL •|Colliers International indonesia
|• BANKING •|Boss Sinarmas Land Buys BSDE Shares Rp29.17 Billion
|• SOCIAL •|Smoking Habits in the Midst of a Pandemic
|• BUSINESS •|Optimism of Economic Recovery: Only 6 Months

0 comments: